Are You Experiencing Any Of These Problems?
- Depression, loneliness or despair.
- Problems with an important relationship.
- Stress, anxiety or panic.
- Communication issues
- Life transitions like separation, divorce, career change, job loss, or a major illness.
- Struggling with a mental illness like bipolar disorder or major depression.
- Substance abuse or other addiction in yourself or someone you love. (See Addiction Counseling.)
- Grief over the loss of a loved one, including a pet. (See Grief Counseling.)
- Unresolved trauma.
- Spiritual issues or crises of faith.
Individual counseling can help you:
- Develop more fulfilling relationships.
- Heal past hurts and traumas.
- Manage anger, depression and anxiety.
- Cope more effectively with life changes.
- Increase your self esteem.
- Feel more balanced and whole.
Individual counseling is an inner journey of self exploration that is focused on YOUR goals. It is a collaborative effort that will help you shift out of the patterns that no longer serve you and steer you toward the life you desire.
To begin your process of positive transformation, call us at 480-990-9128 (Sandy) or 602-538-9094 (Douglas). We can answer your questions, provide a brief, free, phone consultation, and schedule an appointment.